You may not need to clear the high jump, land perfectly on the beam, or expertly perform the butterfly stroke, but the same tips Olympians use, can put you out in front at work. Recently, themuse.com published an article of great ones called “10 Olympic Athletes’ Daily Habits You Should Steal (That Don’t Involve the Gym).” Here is the gist:
TALENT & STRATEGY INSIGHTS
The Cochran, Cochran & Yale Blog
It’s easy to make a list of potential CEO candidates. But here’s how to move from a scratch pad to a successful succession plan.
Sometimes it’s difficult to decide if you just need some help on a project or your team is missing people with critical skills.
Guttman Development Strategies is a strategic partner of CCY focused on helping clients become high performance organizations. One of the key strategies to accomplishing this is distributed decision making.
There was a time when a cushy job meant big salary, big bonus and big corner office. Today, employers are finding that it might be unlimited vacation time and a workplace that looks and feels like their living room that really matter to their top workers.
- Hiring an Executive? 4 Things to Consider before the Search
- The Role of Recruitment Marketing in Executive Hiring
- Western New York, it’s time to get aggressive on hiring & retention.
- 18 Questions to Prepare your Team for an Executive Search
- 6 Steps to Neutralize Interviewing Biases in your Hiring Process