The Leader Board Blog
In 2017, you can resolve to take down the wall between HR, marketing and customer service to create better experiences for job candidates and current employees. Marketing to candidates like you do to customers achieves similar goals. It delights them, increases loyalty and grows revenues.
When employees commit to personal and professional change they can grow themselves while becoming more valuable members of the team. Here are a few though starters for the coming year.
It’s hard to say what is driving the increased mobility of the modern worker, but it’s a very real trend. Studies have shown:
- How Rochester, NY, Companies Can Win Talent War 2.0
- The Talent Market Now: What’s In, What’s Out, and How Companies & Candidates can Adapt
- Managing Millennials: Getting The Most Out Of Your Gen Y Employees
- Optimizing Your LinkedIn Presence for 2021: Personal Brand Equity for Jobseekers
- Hiring a Compliance Officer? 5 Things to Ask a Potential Candidate